Processing visitors’ and users’ personal data
CarteSoft is a company represented by Mr Damien Navez. CarteSoft’s head office is located at 100, rue Principale L-8611 Platen, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, registered under company number 020127344.
The personal data that the user provides in a data processing statement, a complaint or a request for information or an opinion are processed only by the committee with a view to being able to respond to the user’s request and discharge the tasks entrusted it by the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy and by the implementing decree of 13 February 2001. Users’ personal data are by no means used for commercial purposes.
Personal data is only transmitted to the personnel responsible for dealing with requests. This data may be communicated to people outside Cartesoft when it proves necessary in dealing with the user’s request.
If the user refuses to communicate certain essential items of data, CarteSoft may be unable to process the request.
All persons whose data are processed may consult their personal data, have these corrected or, upon providing good reasons, ask for their information to be deleted. To do this, they must send a letter accompanied by a copy of their identity card to the aforementioned address or send an email to the following address: vieprivee(at)cartesoft.lu .
How do you deactivate cookies?
If you would like to block cookies, you can do so for the web browser you are using.
- Internet Explorer : https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&answer=95647
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
When deactivating cookies, do not forget that certain graphics may not be displayed correctly or there may be certain applications you will be unable to use. You will find below a detailed list of all of the types of cookies used by CarteSoft on its websites.
1. Google Analytics Cookie
- Name : __utma
- Purpose: This cookie is used to distinguish unique users of our site.
- More information: This is updated for every page seen.
- Website : https://www.cartesoft.lu
- Legal status of the cookie according to the LEC: As a cookie for personalising the user interface (i.e. a cookie that remembers the user’s preference regarding a certain function, but which is not linked to elements allowing for identification such as a user name), this cookie is exempt from the requirement to confirm with Article 129 of the LEC. See point 3.6. of the opinion 04/2012 of the Article 29 Working Party(umbrella organisation of European privacy committees) on the exceptions to the requirement of consent to cookies.
- Name : __utmb
- Purpose: This cookie acts as a complement to the cookie __utma to determine whether there is a new visit by the current unique visitor.
- More information: –
- Website : https://www.cartesoft.lu/
- Legal status of the cookie according to the LEC: As a cookie which personalises the user interface (i.e. a cookie which remembers the user’s preference regarding a certain function, but which is not linked to elements allowing for identification such as a user name), this cookie is exempt from the requirement as provided under Article 129 of the LEC. See point 3.6. of the opinion 04/2012 of the Article 29 Working Party (umbrella organisation of European privacy committees) on the exceptions to the requirement of consent to cookies.
2. WordPress session cookie
- Name : SESS.
- Purpose: Retains the session ID until the end of the session.
- More information: Session cookies are used to record status data during a given session. These cookies are only stored in the memory cache for the duration of the user’s visit to the website that is emitting the session cookie and are deleted from the memory cache once the session is closed.
- Website : https://www.cartesoft.lu/
- Legal status of the cookie according to the LEC: As a session cookie, this cookie is exempt from the consent requirement, in accordance with Article 129 of the LEC. See point 3.4. of the opinion 04/2012 of the Article 29 Working Party(umbrella organisation of European privacy committees) on the exceptions to the requirement of consent to cookies.
Links to other sites
This website contains links to other websites in both the public and private sectors. CarteSoft cannot guarantee that these websites apply a policy of respecting privacy in accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data. Users are therefore invited to check for themselves by consulting the privacy protection clauses which should appear on every website.