Emergency troubleshooting to get you out of a crisis
In need of urgent assistance to get you and your organisation out of a crisis? Are you dealing with the problem alone?
If so, and even if we have never worked together before, we can almost certainly come to the rescu
A troubleshooting S.O.S. helpline for crisis situations
We can’t always guarantee a result, but you can be sure that at your side we will do everything possible to help you out.
- Problems with the performance of your database;
- Linux server crashes which won’t restart;
- Restoring a database urgently;
- Losing access to a Linux system;
- This list is not exhaustive. If you have a problem, get in touch! If we can help you, we will.
- Within an hour following your call, we will get back in touch with you to look at what the problem is and work out whether we can help you;
- If we decide together that we can, we will send to you an order form to be signed;
- From that point, we guarantee that we will do everything possible to help you.
Our charging system
The different services we provide are charged by variable rates. Contact us for the full range of options.
Contact us for the full range of options.
We have been working with Cartesoft since 2009 They have helped us to see several projects through to completion:server park installation/migration, Oracle database management, Oracle ID management, setting up an OpenShift environment and maintenance contract.
We especially appreciated their high degree of availability and themeasures they took at different levels which were both proactive and reactive. CarteSoft is also accustomed to looking for solutions that are in line with our budget.
If I were asked to highlight 3 of their biggest strengths, I would say: competence,direct lines of communicationand personalised customer service.
We appreciate the type of client relationship they offer us: a constructive basis for pushing thoughsolutions that will work over the long term.
We are only too pleased to recommend this long-standing partner who develops bespoke solutions in line with URBSFA’s IT strategy.