Management of 5 database families
The option of having a single point of contact even if you have a heterogeneous database environment.
Our expert support in relational databases since 1999 for your migration operations between different platforms.
Expert in database management since 1999
Our knowledge of 5 database families gives you the option of having a single point of contact. If you have a heterogeneous database environment, we are also able to assist you when having to perform migration operations between these platforms.
We support the following databases :
- MySql / MySql Enterprise / MariaDB;
- Microsoft Sql Server;
The advantages of our management policy :
We guarantee the highest possible level of security, availability and permanence with :
- A systematic policy of applying patches at least every 3 months;
- An architecture based on clusters and tried and tested replication mechanisms;
- An optimal backup strategy;
- Monitoring of all critical parameters and backups of your databases.
Our added value ?
- A highly availabledatabase;
- Analysis/resolution of performance-related problems;
- Our vast experience of upgrading databases;
- Ourmastery of all platforms;
- One single point of contact and the ability to migratebetween databases.
Our charging system
The different services we provide are charged by variable rates. Contact us for the full range of options. Contact us for the full range of options.
Convinced that we work most effectively when we know our partners well, we offer support contracts of varying durations according to your needs and projects.
We have been working with Cartesoft since 2009 They have helped us to see several projects through to completion:server park installation/migration, Oracle database management, Oracle ID management, setting up an OpenShift environment and maintenance contract.
We especially appreciated their high degree of availability and themeasures they took at different levels which were both proactive and reactive. CarteSoft is also accustomed to looking for solutions that are in line with our budget.
If I were asked to highlight 3 of their biggest strengths, I would say: competence,direct lines of communicationand personalised customer service.
We appreciate the type of client relationship they offer us: a constructive basis for pushing thoughsolutions that will work over the long term.
We are only too pleased to recommend this long-standing partner who develops bespoke solutions in line with URBSFA’s IT strategy.